I am a lecturer at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of Reading.
For my academic background and a list of my publications please have a look at my CV or ORCID record.
Make sure to also check out my current research interests.
I am contributor to the TeXmacs project and co-developer of its Jupyter plugin.
- “Response Theory and Its Applications in Geophysical Fluid Dynamics” Oct 2019, Paris
- Equadiff 2019, Leiden, July 2019
- “Winter School: Physics and Mathematics of Turbulent Flows at Different Scales”, Les Houches, Feb 24 - Mar 1 2019
- “CliMathNet meeting”, Reading, September 2018
- “European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2018”, Vienna, April 2018
- “Nederlands Mathematisch Congres”, Veldhoven, April 2018
- “CliMathNet meeting”, Reading, August 2017
- “European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2017”, Vienna, April 2017
- “Scaling Cascades in Complex Systems”, Berlin, March 2017.
- “BIRS Workshop 17w5048 Transport in Unsteady Flows: from Deterministic Structures to Stochastic Models and Back Again”, Banff, January 2017
- Dec 20, 2017 New PNAS paper on climatic rare event simulation
- Oct 20, 2016 A demo of rare event simulation
- Feb 15, 2016 Entering Unicode math symbols in GNOME
- Jul 17, 2015 Lattice Boltzmann Method in Julia